I'm not failing any classes. =) Except for english, but I'm sure by the end of the year I can bring that up to a D. My math will hopefully go up. I have a 67 percent right now, but I hella fucked up on the final. But I got like over 2oo points worth of extra credit, plus I'm pretty confident I got a 4 on my STAR test, which would bring up my grade one whole letter grade. If I'm lucky as fuck, I could get a B from all that.
I just realized during the summer, I'm going to have more responsibilities than previous summers. I need to work at the library 3 days a week (on 6 hour shifts), work for my dads band every weekend for 60 dollars a pop, and take pictures for my moms website. I want to start some of these jobs soon so I can work towards money to get a new phone.
Picked up 2 yellow glocks today. Shit looks smooth as fuck. Can't wait to chew these bad boys tomorow. I hope...
Also need to pick up my eigth of caps n' stems tomorow. Wow, what a fucking adventure...-_-
I hate how Oceana is dry of pills now. I have to go through way too much effort to get them nowadays. Fuck my life.
SHIT HAPPENED at fuckin BAM.....I mean, I wasn't there, but I heard some shit went down. =0 . Can't we all just get abong? Pop a pill and solve our differences?
I'm also happy the school year is almost over. Everyone is starting to be a fuckin dick now. Right now is like the time where everyones just startin to get sick of eachother. 9 months of the same people every day on and on....tensions spread near the end. I always notice that.
5/29/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment