Today I thought about tons of shit.
I need to do better in school. Each of my grades are raising at this very second. And another thing, I'm done with amphetamines. Chronic use I mean. Once in a while is ok I guess, but the way I've been doing it is too dangerous. Both physically and emotionally.
Out of my own choice I've decided to be unique and do something I've always wanted to do. I want to experiment with hallucinagenics and psychadelics. It might give me a completely different outlook on life, and give me thoughts that could dig deep within each structure of every little thing I confront. It's by my own choice, not of influnce of any source. And I advise no other poeple to do it with me, as I don't wana act as an influence as well. If my mind gets fucked up, thats my fault. Leave me alone with it. I really don'tcare.
Shrooms to me are mild. So I'd rather increase my dosage. Salvia is short, but has no health risks whatsoever. Acid is what I'm looking for. My dad has been an acid head and has done it just enough or even MORE than each of the Beatles, and hes fine now. He still acts as though he has 100 percent of his brain. He's an actual genious, and has fullfiled his life challenges in the exact way I plan on to : Become a success and bring good, influences, and knowledge to several communities. Yea, my dad is a stoner / acid head, but that didn't stop him from becoming the success he is today. He has a masters degree in biology and genetic engineering and studied at UC Berkley for 15 years after graduation. He even became a professor for a brief period of time when I was much younger. All his studying was during his stoner/ acid period. So suck on that.
That brings me to the conclusion that drugs don't fuck with your brain. AMPHETAMINES DO. (ecstacy, cocaine, speed, crack.) set aside opiates because me and my dad know better than to do that shit. But after thinking a lot about it TODAY, my grades do suck because of ecstacy. They greatly distracted me from my schoolwork, and forced to procrastinate work constantly. I can work perfectly fine and efficiently high though...
Maybe it's me, but naturally I'm following the footsteps of my dad. If he hadn't told me about his drug years earlier in life, I probably still would have followed that road blindly without noticing our similarities. Maybe when I'm older, I'll end up something he is. I'll get a masters degree in something, or whatever...Hopefully psychology. I've always been EXTREMELY interested in that field. That's my main goal, as a matter of fact...
I need a haircut really bad. And I haven't skated in....god knows how long. The rain just fucks me up more.
My grades are better. I'm still failing english because of that one faggot.....but o well. Might as well raise it or tell him to get his lying sonovabitch ass to tell my english teacher the truth about him fucking with my project grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment