I wok up this morning and my room was spinning around. Yesterday I was so tucked, most of the day was a blur. Its a sunday, usually I clean my room on Sundays. Ima try and sneak in a blaze today with someone somehow. If not I just got resin hits and I'll box my room.
It's weird how with me, being in certain situations or in certain environments would make me miss a certain person, for specific reasons. Seomtimes I get it at home, sometimes I get it when I'm hungry, anything could happen. I hate my phone, it has SO many bad memories. I jsut hate it. And the buttons on the outside don't even work. Whenever someone I don't even know asks to use my phone, I have to like give them instructions on how to dial from the inside, and how to talk on it. Usually when I tell someone, Im tucked like jesus and its even hard for me to tell them how.
I think during the summer Im gona have to do A LOT of work. For my dad's band and mom's website. I'm hella dumb for not getting a job earlier. I forgot that jobs get picked so quickly. I'm just happy that working for my dad's band for 3 months will look good on my resume. My dad's band also has a volcano vaporizer bag thing too. I can hop on that for free. =)
I miss the way these 2 specific poeple USED to be. I'm literally jsut sitting here waiting until they change back instead of damaging things more by critisizing.
I gota cut my hair. Maybe tomorow if I don't have shit to do.
Deep conversations with Nicole Ticzon ARE the best. =D
Mia says that she thinks I'm one of the only three attractive guys at oceana. no homo. My self confidence is...........up? i guess? XD!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA.
Whoo boy, after conversating for a while, it seems I been played an cheated by ANOTHER girl who I really didn't expect. How horrible. I also love how I was watching That 70's Show, and I took a song right from the show and put it on my page. And the song coincidentally perfectly describes this person I'm talkin about. Peep at that motherfuckin game. xD
5/24/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment