5/25/09

27

I skated today for the first time in like....2 months almost. and I didn't lose SHIT. =D . I'm happy I didn't. How relievefull. Is that a word?

I remember I was watching the news one time at Mcdonalds with James and Andrew, and it showed a survielance video on a bus of this guy, who got on the bus, and then with no reason at all, he walked onto the bus, payed his fee, and then imediately sucker punched a 90 year old blind woman sitting in te front of bus. It was for no apparent reason at all, and extremely random. That video made me think. Like what has this world come to? Was this guy hefed up on goofballs? Or did he do it as a dare? It's a great example of social Darwinism, but a little more extreme.....

And yea, the video did make me laugh....BUT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME! I was shocked too, so its all good.

Today was aright

No comments:

Post a Comment