5/19/09

22

Fuckin worst day ever.

Don't even mention the drinking, I got fuckin smashed and it barely lasted long. At break I was just stumbling around with an aching stomach. Not like when im high and I think about liufe, trust me, I did, but everything seemed so pessamistic. I thought of the people who are IN my life, and what I thought of them, then I looked at them then and saw how much of a fake ass bitch they are to me. All of them, not just 1. I just looked around, and I saw seeing a lot of shit i DIDNT WANT to see. I don;t understand some people. They just....they just fucking change. I wish there was something I could do about it, but idk.....I cant fcking control minds. I really have no idea what she thinks she is. I can't wait til they realize theyre the fucking wrong ones. If only you saw it in my point of view, you would definetely agree with me.

My dad found out i stole his liquor, so im 50 bucks down.....fucking great. If my mom found out id get my ass beat plus anohter 100 bucks down. Apparently the drinks i stole were souveneir bottles from russia or some shit. my dad was also pissed cuz i told him i didnt driank at all, just smoked weed and did shrooms.

im waiting for the day to get worse. I'm at home now, and I'm just seeing what comes next. I'm fucking blazed as hell off of like 6 joints, so honestly, I don't really give a fuck whats going on right now, and I love it.

Fuck you though....seriously. After all I've done for you. I mean, come on..and I don't even get any credit.

YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC. haha, i really have no idea why you would get mad at me when i didn't do anything at all and you were the one who changed on me all of a sudden. you act like you have THE reason to be mad, not me..

No comments:

Post a Comment