5/15/09

19

Zooted.

I never appreciated being drunk as much before today. I brewed up my own concoction last night. I filled a snapple bottle about 1/10 of strawberry juice, and the other 9/10 with bacardi gold rum. I used a shotglass and took as much as I could in the morning. I ended up with 5 shots before i was stumbling around, feeling GREAT. I talked extremely loud and fucked around thinking that what I was doing was fine. Today was senior exhibition today, and I imidiately got sent out of my first class for being a little bastard.I killed the rest of my drink at lunch, and was just gone.

Blazed after school, had a little more than an eigth. I was hoping to have a night out on the town with a handle and quarter O, but that didn't happen. I came home baked as fuck and my mom tried talking to me about this place she wants to send me away to for a week during the summer. She said it will make up fo all the hours of community service I slacked off on, and she thinks I deserve it as a punishment for like everything I've done. I'm still trying to fight this and not go, I need my dad to back me up. I know he wants me having a normal summer. I have a job interview with his ban tomorow about the hauling job. It would loo good on my resume, and its 60 bucks a pop.

monday = painkiller massacre
teusday = more liquor

No comments:

Post a Comment