5/20/09

23

Wat it doooooooo??? My life is fuckin horrible. Red Maples SUCK. I'm layin off the handles for a while. Only reason for today was that I'm offered, and what did you expect me to do?

I want a new phone. My phone has like bad memories and shit. I'm tryna sell this peice of dick. 60 upfront for a working LG ENV2. I know it turns on and off by itself, but trust me, all of them do. This kept happening when I first got it, and I know like 10 other people with the same phone and they say the same thing.

I haven't come home sober in several, several months. Homelife is has been much mroe interesting lately. Conversations with my dad are much more smooth, cuz number one, he dosn't care, and nubmer two, he's been in a great mood lately. Haha, I wish I was him. He has like no worries or stress. His life right now is like completely layed back, optimistic about future, everything. His health is great, no stress at work, hes good. For christ's sake, he plays in a band for a living and just smokes a lot of weed with the band members. IM HELLA EXCITED TO GET THAT JOB! =D

I'd love to sit here and just write whats on my mind.........................................................................................................................................................but thees honestly nothing on it right now. And I love it like that. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment