I don't know whether or not today was worth writting about or not.
This is my second experience with DXM. I took like 120 mg of DXM in the morning, and another 60 at lunch. My whole body buzzed like a fucked up thizz. After a while, I felt like yacking so bad. I kept fighting it by taking deep breaths and swallowing really fast. I wasn't down to yack all over Ms Hughe's floor. I probly wouldn't have yacked outside cuz everytime i got outa my desk, I would fall to the ground becasue I was so uncoordinated. I fell outa my chair like 4 times in photography. Everytime I would get up outa my chair, my balance would shift to a completely different side. Good thing Mr. Berry didn't see me fall, he would have snitched me out. My pupils were slowly getting bigger and bigger. All the seniors kept coming up to me and asking me "how is it? It's the best trip ever, right?". Triple C's aren't for me. I know I'm gona feel fucked up tomorow. The whole entire day I was extremely dizzy, naucious, confused, and i dont know....everything else in between. Ever since english class this morning all the way up to now, I was dreaming. This whole day was a dream. Even though i felt like shit and yacking every half hour, I loved being far far far away from reality, and I always do.
Humans are a fucking stupid race, even though we progress more than any other species. This is an example of social darwinism. When a chemical like DXM is introduced to the human body, the mind alters thier perception of the drug and sees it as recreational, when normally it is used as a cough supressant. When takin in higher doses, it causes euphoria, hallucinations, disconnection from body, etc..... Since this shit was made in labs, my dad wouldn't be proud of me this time..XP.
Today was just one big forgetable blur.
ANd I just found out that during the summer, my mom is sending me away for a week to go to some counselors thing in santa cruz. dont ask, man...
5/13/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment