hope, change, a perfect environment for yesterday's sesh. never thought so extensively before. more content than I've ever felt in my entire life. Hit me like a new amphetamine entering my stream. I hate patience. But its worth more than a truckload of diamonds.
All day, same thing. Haven't gone off track for a second. I check every 10 seconds for a response.
Possibility of moving in with one of my uncles if I ever get in troouble with the law, which SHOULDN'T happen by my cutty sly standards. 1 from the city, the other from Oregon. Flip a coin, and that's where I'll end up.
Oregon....yes I do miss it. Beaches were mundayne, truly a pleasure. All my senses were in total ecstasy. California doesn't do the trick, though I love it like a son..
What am I getting myself into? When did I become like this?
If you had to ask me why, it's because I'm broke.
After the water hits my back, I jump up in the act, and roll myself a 20 dollar sack. It's like that...
I gotta think about moving out.
I played guitar blindfolded today to murder time
TGIS...thank god for scotty
Sierra Nevada is what maple syrup and green apples want to be when they turn 21 years old.
What happens when I turn 21? Can anyone even picture me being that old? I still look like a wee lad. I honestly don't think I'll even live past say....35. UNLESS Jesus found me first.
Chillum......a little bit over priced, but eh. Over it!
Summer seems like a chore. I hate the library. I despise the 2 and 3 year olds crying during the morning story time. Why would they cry? Kids are supposed to love story time.
"I guess the story really got to them" - James Nolasco.
I saw this show last night on MTV or VH1, about these poeple in a library having to do painful challenged without making a sound. no screaming, laughing, nothing...What a great idea for a show. If i ever pitch an idea like that, would I make bank?
Pretend like I know you really well.
6/25/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment