6/7/09

37

What a dumbass. I shouldn't have written so early. Now I got a whole day in reminisence.

This summer I NEED NEED NEED to overstock myself with swishers. I'm talkin like a drawer full of it. Meanwhile James needs to overstock his refrigerator with fo'teez. Don't think were joking around though...

I'm thinking of like making a new start. Starting now. Because FUCK memories. All the memories I got of this whole year is bullshit anyways. Everyone knows it. It's hard to make the future better unless the past is just always fucking there. I hate it. I wish I could be like that guy in the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. But instead of getting like a girl erased from my memory like he did, I want an entire years worth of memories to be erased. That would be fantastic. And to me nothing is fantastic. Only things that are far more superior than essentials. How often do you hear ME call things fantastic?

No homo, I updated my summer to do list....If you don't wana read it then be my guest.

-get a new phone
-do acid
-do mollies at the mall
-overstock myself with swishers
-work for my dads band
-get long awaited footy
-fetch me a beautiful mistress
-hustle and stack my bread in an oranized manner
-don't fuck up ^^^^^
-reverse my whole fuckin mind around and think more optimistically. LIKE in the same state of mind I was when I was on shrooms. But this time, I want that mindset to STAY, and not last for just one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment