6/19/09

42

Summer is horrible as it is. Same shit goes on almost everyday. Wake up early with only about 4 hours of sleep, take 2 buses to work, work for 4 hours, then come all the way back home because I'm usually in too much of a bad mood to do anything with anyone. OCCASIONLLY I'll spark up randomly with some people who are down. But overall, I don't feel like shit anymore. Unless it's like a full day to get up and do something, not a day where I'd have to work FIRST. Because after I get out, I'm just drained....mentally.

I wonder how convenient it would be if I had a chillum. Fits RIGHT on your pocket, and you can take it anywhere and spark up in the non cuttiest spots ever, and still be cutty. Scotty FOR SURE is buying me one on monday =D. They can't be more than like 10 dollars.

My report card came in. All D's.....I found it just laying wide open on my dad's desk. Apparently he already saw it, but I hid it anyways, so he could possibly forget about it. I don;t think he cares anymore. All I remember him telling me is "as long as you GRADUATE, its fine." So I guess I got all my credits so far. He's actually the one helping me out hide it from my mom. Even he doesn't want my mom to see my report card, because she over reacts with everything. I doubt my dad is even in that bad of a mood because of m grades. He didn't talk to me about them today. All I know is that my dad is going to be gone every single day for the net 3 days from like noonish until a few days after. I hope hes around tomorow, I need him to drive me over to my grandpa's friend's barber shop for a haircut. Kind of a slow bastard at cutting hair, but its free for ME. All I gotta do is remind him im his best friend's grandson.

I know I'm really smart, but the only reason im getting bad grades is simple: Being ON ecstasy in class everyday reduces the urge to get work done. plain and simple. Im gona just not make that same mistake next year.

My mom is exactly like that mom from Malcolm in the Middle. Except filpino..

No comments:

Post a Comment