6/3/09

34

got my drugs, ready to be the delivery cartel. Bryan will be delightfully surprised with his pistol..

Half O....It actually worked. Were getting it. Friday is going to be perfect. I'm still debating whether I should go to school or not. Because I really don't have to. Nothing is going on whatsoever. I'm testing out a red scorpion TOMOROW anyways. It'l be the last even day of this school year where I get to be on like fuck. I remember my first time hella on during school. Back when my tolerance was low. A pink dove, crushed up, chewed, and washed down with grapefruit juice. I went from feeling nothing to a second later when it started to feel like my body was going to explode with orgasm. I was more on than I've ever been, and it lasted the whole school day, from first block till about 3 30. Now in order to achieve that kind of feeling, I need at least 2 or 3 pills. No single pill ever does the trick anymore.

I can't get over how great Friday is going to be. James's house is about to be foggy as hell. Swishers, papers, bongs, pipes, and a half O. What in the name of jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment