4/30/09

9

Today sucked. It was terrible. I found out some stuff that really changed my perspective of a few individuals. I'm basically mad, disappointed, and everything inbetween. I don't understand the psychology of some selected people in the world who just don't give a fuck for someone who cared for them so much. Fuck personal heirarchy. It doesn't even exist in my eyes.

I have to thank Nicole though. Shes a really big help to me in this kinda situation. Janessa and Mia too. But epecially Nicole.

Who cares though. I kinda do. Afterall, I manage to not be sober somehow every single day just so I can forget about shit. Hahaha, fuck you, and its fun too. But still, theres so many positive outcomes with weed, emotionally. Fuck pills. Just the slightest bit of any kidna emotion, and its multiplied by fukin at LEAST 100 times stronger. Yeah, fuck pills.....for now.

At least I'll have a mind journey trip tomorow. SALVIA DIVINORUM!!!! I just opened the pack to see how it looks, and it smells like fresh tea. i got enough for about 2-3 trips. I can't wait. Usually I'd be kinda hesitant about that shit, but fuck it. Not like I care about anything right now anyways. XD And fuck you, even though salvia is intesnse, I've read all over the place that theres NO HEALTH RISKS whatsoever. Not in the brain, lungs, or respiratory system. I think the worst that could possibly happen is if someone gets too scared and possibly trumatized. But thats not me though. Its a 5-10 minute trip, who cares. -_- And since theres no health risks, I can abuse it =D . But I'd choose not to because its the strongest hallucination drug known to mankind, and that would be kinda silly If i was dependent on that stuff..

Fuck pills though. Iv'e never had my emotions fucked with more than pills. Even though I heard acid is the most emotion shifting drug there is in the world, thats hard to believe to me.

Damn, I need to skate. its been a while...

And a haircut.

AND NEW HEADPHONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment