4/26/09

5

Im gona start doing what Andrew does and Im gona number my entires. cuz it takes too long to make one up. So Im like ahead a few seconds. xD .
Nothing going on today. I dedicate 100 percent of my time today to help out Janessa and make her feel better. Because like me, theres always something wrong. Us 2 are so much alike you dont even know it. No one really understands us. Its kidna impossible for me to care for someone else mroe than i do her. She literally is like the biggest part of my life, and im not exagurating. .. Sooooo yea, I really thought that was worth putting in. My day is pretty much towards her at the moment,

I wana repeat spring break....like 10 more times...=(


Words been goin around today that my son (kristen) got in some kinda unfair rough housing. some fatty fight at Ben. The bitch pulled out brass knuckles and fucked up my son! motehrfucker..... im praying shes aight tho. Im not about to lose a child. I wasn't even there. How bad of a father I am...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment