I'm hella depending on a high score for the STAR testing. I took the math today and 90 percent of it Im somewhat sure of I got correct. Im hoping for at least a 4, cuz if it was that my math grade goes up one whole letter grade, which means I wouldnt be failing and thats one F down i have to deal with. I have 2 Fs at the moment, which is one less then what I need to go straight to Thorton. Keep your fingers crossed with me.
My dad keeps going on and on how when i turn 18 i gotta "get the fuck outa the house and find a place to stay." I have no idea whether he's serious or not, but it scares me. It's only 1 more year away, and I still look like I'm 12. Like when people see I don't expect them to look at me and expect I'm an adult. I don't know where I'd stay, but if all else fails I'll move in temporarily with my Uncle Jimbo, or my grandparents or something. I never talked to any of them about it, but theyre really close and I know they'd do it if I needed them to. 1 year away, what the fuck?
I need acid. salvia, w/e.
I really need a haircut too. I'm like a little bit past the stage where I like it at a certain longer length, now it's just too long. I love the feeling of taking the first shower with cut hair. Its a lot more comfortable the shorter it is. FUK

I hate my "bicept" joints. I cant help but roll like this everytime.

and we found out it is VERY possible for a cat to get high.
No comments:
Post a Comment