8/13/09

56

Thizz is not what it is. Seriously. No more for me, if I can last this time. Last poill had hints of DXM and LSD in it. Became horribly ill and discomforted. Im done. Take a note of this.

Congrats on me for fucking up my brain so much within the past year. No seratonin, damaged kidney/ liver, reality grows fainter and fainter each day. I wake up every morning feeling like its the end of my life. I'm definetely not a morning person. Instantly when I get up, I have the urge to kill babies. So much bulkshit rage and depression hits me like a train for no reason. I blame pills. I also blame pills on my faint grip on reality, which I can never replenish.

Il never ever ever forget monday. 8/10/09, 1:16 pm <33333. r.i.p...="(

Well I'm off. The suns starting to go down. Time for one of those late night seshes. I'm sick of pipes and bubblers. YEE. My cousin is such a boss for plugging me with the best purple shake around. 24 grams for $60???? 10 grams for $40???? Supply and demand MASTERMIND. I've always dreamed of having my own personal FAT supply of weed. Thanks to him my dream came true....for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment